Learning a new language can be daunting and confusing. This revised lesson approach by Ustadh Mumin Al-Annan is geared towards learning how to read Arabic and memorizing key nouns and verbs fast in order to facilitate using the language with native speakers. This approach to enabling the student to form sentences and questions quickly will give the student confidence to converse in Arabic in everyday life situations. Be introduced to nouns, verbs, grammar and key images of culture in a developed method of Modern Standard Arabic.
- This is the second course of level one in Learning Arabic.
- Take this after finishing Arabic 101.
What You Will Learn:
- Introduce yourself and greet others, ask about their nationalities, where they are from, what languages they speak, talk about travelling, and transportation.
- Understand and use words and phrases related to the given topics.
- Recognize the name of places, languages, nationalities, and social expressions.
- Speak to someone who speaks slowly and clearly.
- You will be able to correctly formulate simple sentences, questions, and answers.
About the Course Text
This online interactive textbook, the first book (Al-Kitab al-Tamhidi) from the Silsilat al-Lissan series is a famous textbook used all over the world in universities for learning Arabic as a foreign language. Its primary focus is developing speaking skills and is known for helping a student speak at a faster pace than the usual Arabic grammar textbook. Its vivid colors, audio clips, and relevant topics to the modern world make it the most useful and practical text for online learning and teaching of Arabic today.