Learning a new language can be daunting and confusing. This revised lesson approach by Ustadh Mumin Al-Annan is geared towards learning how to read Arabic and memorizing key nouns and verbs fast in order to facilitate using the language with native speakers. This approach to enabling the student to form sentences and questions quickly will give the student confidence to converse in Arabic in everyday life situations. Be introduced to nouns, verbs, grammar and key images of culture in a developed method of Modern Standard Arabic.
- This is the first course in Learning Arabic.
- This course has no prerequisites
Pronunciation / Articulation
|Session Two||Vowels, Fatha/Dhamma/Kasra
|Session Three||Labial letters
|Session Four||Doubling sign
|Session Five||Gingival tongue letters
|Session Six||Gingival tongue
|Session Seven||Palatal letters
First personal pronoun Ya’a.
Beyond the palate letters
Second personal pronoun Kaaf.
|Session Eight||Throat letters
Hamzah, Alef, and Maad. Reading and Writing.
|Session Nine||Personal pronouns of First Second, and Third person.|
|Session Ten||Week Days
What You Will Learn:
- Introduce yourself and ask others their names and where they live.
- Understand and use simple words and phrases that relate to your needs and specific everyday situations.
- Recognize numbers, prices, dates and days of the week.
- Speaks to someone who speaks slowly and clearly.
- You will be able to correctly formulate simple sentences and questions